As one of the oldest licensed leveraged Forex brokers in the local market, EBSI Forex provides a wide range of services on online international financial markets to connect you to the Foreign Exchange (“FX”) world efficiently. Besides this, EBSI Forex provides a state-of-the-art online trading platform, up-to-date trading information, and diverse investing instruments and resources for private and institutional traders.
EBSI Forex trading platforms are based on a ‘no dealing desk’ model which means you receive access to interbank FX pricing streamed directly from our liquidity providers. EBSI Forex clients benefit from platform stability and competitive leading spreads.
Note: EBSI Forex is a service under Everbright Securities International. The related service is provided by CES Forex (HK) Limited. EBSI Forex was one of the first licensed financial institutions approved by the Securities and Futures Commission to carry out Type 3 Regulated Activity (leveraged FX trading) in Hong Kong.
- Straight through access to multi-bank pricing from major global investment banks
- EA and back test strategies permitted/available
- Powerful customisable charting tools
- Mobile/one-click trading
- Partial closing allowed
- EBSI Forex is a service under Everbright Securities International. The related service is provided by CES Forex (HK) Limited.
- Client funds are kept in a client segregated trust account with one of the largest banks in Hong Kong. The leveraged foreign exchange trading accounts are managed and operated in accordance with the provisions governing Type 3 regulated activity, i.e. leveraged foreign exchange trading, under the Securities and Futures Ordinance.
- Trade as low as 0.01 lot
- EUR/USD as low as 1.6 pips*
*Under normal market conditions
EBSI Forex offers leveraged FX investors a choice of two platforms to suit your specific trading needs:
Please click here to register for a free demo of these convenient trading platforms
Want to learn more about us? Please click here.
Investments involve risk. Please click here for the Risk Disclosure Statements.