- Avoid accessing your online account with public computers.
- Ensure that nobody is watching you while you are entering the password.
- Do not fall for email scams. Do not open emails from dubious origins.
- Set up a password for your wireless network.
- Disable showing your network name (SSID-Service Set Identifier).
- Use WPA/WPA2 or higher standard encryption to protect your wireless network.
- Safeguard your mobile devices that you may use to access our website or mobile app.
- Do not store sensitive information such as your account number, username and password on your mobile devices.
- Avoid sharing your mobile devices with others. Use your own devices to login.
- If you lose your mobile device, you should reset your login password and review your account transaction history through our web platform. If there are any suspicious transactions, please contact our Customer Service Hotline and report to us immediately.
- Ensure your mobile device security settings are configured correctly, eg setting up auto-lock and password protection.
- Log off your online session after use.
- Always keep your mobile device's operating system and security patches up-to-date.
- When using Wi-Fi, ensure the wireless network is configured with proper security settings, eg WPA encryption.
- Do not use any tampered device, eg rooted or jailbroken, to login our website or mobile app.
- Do not download programmes or apps from untrusted sources.
- Always type EBSI's website address, ie www.ebshk.com/emo in the address bar of the browser for download links of eMO! or install it from official application stores.
- Check your statements immediately upon receipt.
- Use our web platform to check your account transactions regularly.
- If you discover any unusual transactions, report them to our company immediately.
- Always update your personal contact information with us if there are any changes, including mobile phone number and email address.
- Do not share your passwords with anyone or write down your passwords.
- Use passwords that are unique and not easy to guess and which contain both upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple services, eg one password for various bank and email accounts.
- Avoid using password containing your user name, real name, company name or date of birth etc.
- Change your passwords regularly to ensure your personal data and assets are protected.
- Our Company will not make unsolicited requests for your personal information through email or over the phone unless initiated by you.
- Do not enable the "save or remember password" feature on applications, eg MS Outlook and browsers.
- Ensure no one can see your password when logging into our system.
The official websites of our Group are as follows: