Everbright Securities International (EBSI) takes great pleasure to invite you to join Asset Power and make the most of the exquisite privileges to power up your investment and be among the selected few.
Under the spotlight, we are excited to present “The Most Competitive FX Rate Assured” exclusively for our Asset Power clients, empowering you to enjoy the most competitive FX rates in town and be second to none in the market1! Do stay ahead in the FX market and be the unbeatable together!
How? Before your next FX conversion, we welcome you to compare the online FX rate of your Global Payments account to that of your current online FX remittance provider. If you could surprise us that your current provider is able to offer a more attractive rate than EBSI, please submit a proof of the rate comparison and EBSI will instantly enhance your FX rate to beat your current provider2. You name it and we beat it! Please rest assured that, as an Asset Power client, you will be offered the most competitive FX rates for all your future FX conversions at EBSI, enabling you to stay ahead in the FX market and be the unbeatable together!
Join Asset Power to embark on an investment journey of exclusivity and unleash your true wealth potential.
For enquiries, please contact your dedicated Wealth Manager or our Customer Service Hotline on +852 2822 5001.
Notes: 1.Comparison would be made in the context of retail banks in Hong Kong. 2.This offer works through a comparison of online quotes before the transfer is booked and the duly improved FX rate would not be retrospectively taken effect on transactions already executed.
Terms and Conditions of “The Most Competitive FX Rate Assured” Offer:
- This offer is applicable to an Individual Client of China Everbright Securities International Company Limited (together with its subsidiaries, hereinafter referred to as “EBSI”) who holds an Asset Power Account with Everbright Securities Investment Services (HK) Limitedand also a Global Payments account with CES Forex (HK) Limited (collectively called “Client”). EBSISHK operates under the Everbright Securities International brand while CES Forex (HK) Limited (“CESFXHK”) is a member of Everbright Securities Internationaland it operates under the marketing name EBSI Forex
- Client is welcome to compare the online Foreign Currency Exchange (“FX”) rate of the Global Payments platform to the online published FX rate of his/her current retail banking service provider with FX switching services in Hong Kong (“current provider”) where he/she is the account holder (EBSI reserves the right to request for supporting proof such as bank statement). If the current provider offers a better rate than Global Payments and screenshots of the exchange rates quoted online at the same spot of time could be provided as evidence, EBSI will improve the FX rate to beat his/her current provider, subject to EBSI’s validation and confirmation within one working day.
- EBSI Forex will duly improve the FX rates offered to Client in all of his/her future conversions via the Global Payments account. However, such offering of improved, preferential FX rates by Global Payments will not be applied retrospectively on transactions already executed or FX conversions previously settled.
- This offer is for a comparison of online quotes before the FX switching or transfer is booked and comparison should be made in the same context in terms of spot of time, transaction size, currency pair, etc.
- “The Most Competitive FX Rate Assured” offer is applicable to a minimum transaction amount of USD10,000 or its equivalent in other foreign currency.
- EBSI reserves the right to deem certain FX quotations as not reliable, not representative of quotations in FX market in Hong Kong or otherwise “off market”, thus not applicable for comparsion purpose, including but not limited to the followings : 1. A verbal FX rate provided by a retail bank in Hong Kong; 2. An FX rate provided by an FX broker, money exchanger or an overseas retail bank outside of Hong Kong. 3. An online FX rate reference website such as Bloomberg or yahoo finance who does not offer currency switching services. 4.A screen shot of the FX rate provided by a retail bank in Hong Kong that the client is not the account holder.
- EBSI reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. EBSI has the absolute discretion to suspend, modify or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
- All terms and conditions provided herein are subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- All relevant account and transaction information is subject to the records of EBSI. In case of any dispute, EBSI reserves the right to make the final decision.
- In case of conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English shall prevail.
Investments involve risk. Please click here for the Disclaimers and Risk Disclosure Statements.